being on your period and having so much pain that you just wanna roll around on the floor and cry
“there’s still a little bit of me.
that isn’t even me. it’s you.”
– 'residue' by Della Hicks-Wilson.
Joey’s “weird eye-contact thing”
IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF GUY THAT KISSES A GIRL ON THE TOP OF THE HEAD WHEN YOU HUG THEM THEN YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT MY FRIEND
The golden trio
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.”
Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Love this so much
Finally, some good advice from Cosmo